- Remove from the heat. Stir a small amount of hot filling into the
- egg; return all to the pan, stirring constantly. Bring to a gentle
- boil; cook and stir 2 minutes longer. Cool.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Beat in
- cooled filling. Fold in whipped cream. Spread over gelatin (dish will
- be full). Sprinkle with nuts and coconut. Yield: 12 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 369 calories, 21 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 66 mg cholesterol, 101 mg sodium, 44 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 5 g protein.