- heavy saucepan over low heat. With a hand mixer, beat on low speed
- for 1 minute. Continue beating on low over low heat until frosting
- reaches 160°, about 8-10 minutes. Pour into the bowl of a
- heavy-duty stand mixer; add confectioners' sugar. Beat on high until
- frosting forms stiff peaks, about 7 minutes. Frost cookies. Let
- stand until dry. Yield: 8 dozen.
Nutrition Facts: 2 cookies equals 154 calories, 4 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 24 mg cholesterol, 132 mg sodium, 28 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein.