- buttermilk, beating well after each addition. Stir in chopped
- Drop by tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto greased baking sheets. Bake
- at 350° for 10-12 minutes or until edges are firm. Remove to
- wire racks to cool.
- For frosting, in a small bowl, combine the confectioners' sugar,
- butter, vanilla and enough cream to achieve desired consistency.
- Frost cooled cookies. Top each with a walnut half if desired. Yield:
- 5 dozen.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (2 each) equals 74 calories, 3 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 9 mg cholesterol, 64 mg sodium, 12 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.