- On a lightly floured surface, roll out dough to 1/4-in. thickness.
- Cut with floured 2-1/2-in. cookie cutters. Place 1 in. apart on
- greased baking sheets.
- Bake at 350° for 6-7 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove to
- wire racks to cool.
- For frosting, in a small bowl, combine the butter, confectioners'
- sugar, extract and enough cream to achieve spreading consistency.
- Add food coloring if desired. Decorate as desired with frosting and
- candies. Yield: about 8-1/2 dozen.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (2 each) equals 140 calories, 5 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 21 mg cholesterol, 105 mg sodium, 22 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein.