- ingredients just until smooth.
- In an electric skillet or deep fryer, heat oil to 375°. Dip
- fillets in batter, turning to coat; allow excess batter to drip off.
- Fry fillets, a few at a time, for 5-7 minutes on each side or until
- golden brown and fish flakes easily with a fork. Drain on paper
- towels. Serve with sauce and lemon. Yield: 6 servings (1-1/4 cups
Nutrition Facts: 1 fillet with 3 tablespoons tartar sauce equals 601 calories, 45 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 108 mg cholesterol, 678 mg sodium, 23 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 24 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.