Fresh Vegetable Dip
"This cool and creamy dip is a real family favorite for snacking, especially when paired with fresh garden vegetables," relates field editor Denise Goedeken of Platte Center, Nebraska.
8 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 1-1/2 cups (12 ounces) sour cream
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- Dash Worcestershire sauce
- Fresh vegetables
- In a small bowl, combine sour cream, mayonnaise, onion, dill,
- parsley, garlic, salt and Worcestershire sauce. Chill for at least 1
- hour. Serve with fresh vegetables. Yield: 8 servings.