Fresh Salsa Dip
I grew up in Southern California, so Mexican food has always been one of my favorites. This salsa is extremely mild, so it's a good choice if you're trying Mexican food for the first time. It's also tasty over baked whitefish or sole.
24 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 2 cans (4 ounces each) chopped ripe olives
- 2 cans (4 ounces each) minced green chilies
- 3 finely chopped green onions, tops included
- 3 to 4 firm red tomatoes, finely cubed
- 2 to 3 tablespoons vinegar and oil dressing or Olive Garden Signature Italian Dressing
The salad dressing you love at Olive Garden is now available to use at home on salads, sandwiches, veggies and more!
See More Recipes >
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- Corn chips
- In a large bowl, combine the olives, chilies, onions, tomatoes and
- dressing. Chill overnight. Top with cilantro; toss gently. Serve
- with corn chips. Yield: about 6 cups salsa.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1/4 cup) equals 15 calories, 1 g fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 83 mg sodium, 2 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein.
Wine: Sweet Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.