- bowl, combine the eggs, milk, salt and pepper. Dip sandwiches in egg
- Melt 1 tablespoon butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add two
- sandwiches; toast over medium heat for 4-5 minutes on each side or
- until golden brown and the cheese is melted. Repeat with remaining
- sandwiches and butter. Serve with tomato sauce for dipping. Yield:
- 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 726 calories, 43 g fat (23 g saturated fat), 217 mg cholesterol, 1,615 mg sodium, 49 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 32 g protein.