Fresh Herb Dip
From Annapolis, Maryland, Mitzi Sentiff writes, "People won't guess that this delicious dip, which is great for parties, is also low in fat. I love to serve it with a nice assortment of fresh vegetables for dipping."
14 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 3/4 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 3/4 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup minced chives
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh tarragon
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Assorted fresh vegetables
- In a large bowl, combine the first nine ingredients. Cover and
- refrigerate for 1 hour. Serve with fresh vegetables. Yield: 1-3/4
Nutrition Facts: 2 tablespoons dip (calculated without vegetables)equals 27 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 4 mg cholesterol, 135 mg sodium, 5 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein. Diabetic Exchange: 1/2 starch.