Fresh Fruit Salad
We enjoy picking our own raspberries for this scrumptious salad. Sometimes I'll add cold cubed chicken and serve it in cantaloupe shells. It's flavorful and refreshing!
6-8 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 2 large cantaloupe, peeled, seeded and cubed
- 1 cup seedless green grapes
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 2 kiwifruit, peeled and sliced
- 1/3 cup lime juice
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/4 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Toss fruit in a large bowl. In a small bowl, mix dressing
- ingredients; pour over fruit and toss to coat. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1/2 cup) equals 149 calories, 1 g fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 15 mg sodium, 38 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 2 g protein.