Fresh Fruit Centerpiece
Taste of Home Cooking School
0 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 1 hour
- 1 fresh pineapple, trimmed and cored
- Seedless watermelon slices
- Cantaloupe balls
- Honeydew balls
- Large kiwifruit, peeled and sliced
- Seedless red or green grapes
- 1/2 large round melon or medium head cabbage
- Lemon leaves, optional
- Cut pineapple into 3/8-in. slices. Using small flower or star-shaped
- cookie cutters, cut out shapes from pineapple and watermelon slices.
- Thread fruit onto wooden skewers ending with a grape.
- Place melon or cabbage on a serving tray or platter. Insert skewers
- into base. Garnish with lemon leaves if desired. Yield: 1