Fresh Fruit Bowl
The light dressing on this summery salad lets the fruit's fresh flavor through, reports Norma Pippin from Bourbon, Missouri. "The pretty mixture's so easy to put together," she admits, "that I feel guilty when I get compliments on it.!"
8-10 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 3 medium peaches, cubed
- 2 cups cubed cantaloupe
- 1 cup halved green grapes
- 1 cup halved strawberries
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- In a large bowl, combine peaches, cantaloupe, grapes and
- strawberries. In a small bowl, combine sour cream, honey and orange
- juice; pour over fruit and toss to coat. Serve immediately. Yield:
- 8-10 servings.
Nutrition Facts: One 3/4-cup serving (prepared with no-fat sour cream) equals 77 calories, 17 mg sodium, 1 mg cholesterol, 18 gm carbohydrate, 2 gm protein, trace fat. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 fruit.