Fresh Floret Salad
Mary Tallman of Arbor Vitae, Wisconsin shares this crisp vegetable salad. Her dressing blends refreshing lemon flavor with hearty Italian seasonings.
2 ServingsPrep: 25 min. + chilling
- 1 cup fresh broccoli florets
- 1 cup fresh cauliflowerets
- 3 tablespoons sliced celery
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 1 hard-cooked egg, chopped
- 1/3 cup prepared Olive Garden Signature Italian Dressing
The salad dressing you love at Olive Garden is now available to use at home on salads, sandwiches, veggies and more!
See More Recipes >
- 2 tablespoons plain yogurt
- 2-1/2 teaspoons Italian salad dressing mix
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- In a small bowl, combine the first five ingredients. In another bowl,
- whisk the salad dressing, yogurt, dressing mix and lemon juice. Pour
- over broccoli mixture and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 4
- hours or overnight. Yield: 2 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 229 calories, 18 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 108 mg cholesterol, 1,151 mg sodium, 11 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 6 g protein.