Fresh Broccoli Salad
All dressed up with crispy apples, bacon and a creamy dressing, Sherry Thompson's Fresh Broccoli Salad makes a refreshing, versatile side dish.
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 3/4 pound chopped fresh broccoli
- 1 small tart apple, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 3 tablespoons real bacon bits
- 1/2 cup ranch salad dressing
- 4-1/2 teaspoons sugar
- In a large bowl, combine the broccoli, apple, onion and bacon. In a
- small bowl, combine salad dressing and sugar. Pour over broccoli
- mixture; toss to coat. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 3/4 cup equals 154 calories, 12 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 6 mg cholesterol, 288 mg sodium, 11 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 3 g protein.