- Pour into a greased 8-in. square baking dish. Bake at 350° for
- 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes
- out clean.
- Meanwhile, for caramel sauce, combine brown sugar and cornstarch in a
- saucepan. Add remaining ingredients. Bring to a boil; cook and stir
- until thickened, about 3 minutes. Serve cake warm or cold with warm
- caramel sauce. Yield: 9 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 436 calories, 21 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 91 mg cholesterol, 335 mg sodium, 60 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein.