French Vanilla Mocha
My husband and I have spent hours trying to create coffeehouse drinks. This is the closest we've come. You can use any creamer to change the taste. —Lori Stickling, Bloomington, Illinois
2 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 2 tablespoons instant coffee granules
- 2 teaspoons chocolate syrup
- 1-1/2 cups 2% milk
- 1/2 cup refrigerated French vanilla coffee creamer
- Divide coffee granules and chocolate syrup between two mugs; set
- aside. In a small microwave-safe bowl, combine milk and coffee
- creamer. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 1-2 minutes or until hot.
- Ladle into mugs; stir until coffee granules are dissolved. Serve
- immediately. Yield: 2 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 cup equals 274 calories, 12 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 14 mg cholesterol, 116 mg sodium, 34 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, 7 g protein.