French Onion Cheese Fondue
“This 3-ingredient fondue is very quick and easy to prepare for company. Leftovers are really great over potatoes or pasta!” Cathy Ostrawski - Amherst, New York
12 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cheddar cheese soup, undiluted
- 1 carton (8 ounces) French onion dip
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 loaf (1 pound) French bread, cubed or assorted fresh vegetables
- In a large saucepan, combine soup and dip. Add cheese. Cook and stir
- over medium-low heat until cheese is melted; keep warm. Serve with
- bread cubes or vegetables. Yield: 3 cups.
Nutrition Facts: 1/4 cup (calculated without bread cubes or vegetables) equals 124 calories, 9 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 22 mg cholesterol, 439 mg sodium, 5 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 5 g protein.