- minutes. Repeat rolling, buttering, folding and chilling steps
- Turn dough onto a floured surface, divide dough in half. On a floured
- surface, roll each into an 11-in. circle, 1/8 in. thick. Cut each
- circle into eight wedges; roll up from wide edge to tip of dough and
- pinch to seal. Place rolls, tip down, on greased baking sheets and
- curve to form crescent. Cover and let rise in a warm place until
- doubled, about 30 minutes.
- Bake at 400° for 10 minutes or until lightly browned. For icing,
- combine sugar, milk, butter and extracts; spread over warm rolls.
- Sprinkle with nuts. Yield: 16 rolls.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 204 calories, 8 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 27 mg cholesterol, 202 mg sodium, 29 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.