French Bean Salad
Penni Barringer jazzes up frozen green beans with onion, bacon and bottled salad dressing for a cool dish that's as big on flavor as it is on convenience. "I created this recipe after trying a similar salad at a restaurant," explains the Rosalia, Washington reader.
3 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 2 cups frozen French-style green beans, thawed
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 3 Wright® Brand Bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
Make summer recipes special with fresh, thick slices of Wright® Brand Bacon.
See More Recipes >
- 1/4 cup ranch salad dressing
- In a serving bowl, combine the beans, onion and bacon; stir in
- dressing. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 3 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (3/4 cup) equals 172 calories, 14 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 9 mg cholesterol, 266 mg sodium, 9 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 4 g protein.