- For filling, melt butter in large skillet. Stir in brown sugar,
- cinnamon and nutmeg. Stir in cream and cook until slightly
- thickened. Add half of the bananas at a time to skillet; heat for
- 2-3 minutes, spooning sauce over them. Remove from the heat.
- Roll a pancake around each banana half and place on a serving
- platter. Spoon sauce over pancakes. Top with whipped cream and dash
- of cinnamon if desired. Yield: 5-6 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (2 each) equals 403 calories, 18 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 117 mg cholesterol, 284 mg sodium, 55 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 7 g protein.