- melted. Stir in the mushrooms, cheeses and spices; cook just until
- cheeses are melted. Add turkey and penne; heat through.
- Transfer to a greased 2-1/2 qt. baking dish. In a small bowl, combine
- topping ingredients; sprinkle over pasta mixture. Cover and bake at
- 350° for 25 minutes. Uncover; bake 10-15 minutes longer or until
- bubbly and golden brown. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1-1/4 cups equals 752 calories, 48 g fat (28 g saturated fat), 185 mg cholesterol, 1,026 mg sodium, 46 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 34 g protein.
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.