- mozzarella and eggs. Spread 2 cups meat sauce in the bottom of an
- ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Arrange half the noodles over
- sauce. Spread cheese mixture over noodles. Top with remaining
- noodles and sauce.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 45 minutes. Uncover; sprinkle with
- remaining mozzarella. Return to the oven for 15 minutes or until
- cheese is melted. Yield: 12 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 351 calories, 11 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 76 mg cholesterol, 742 mg sodium, 39 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 25 g protein.
Wine: Medium-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.