- the heat for 3-5 minutes on each side or until lightly browned; set
- aside. Combine the cheeses.
- Ladle soup into ovenproof bowls. Top each with a slice of toast;
- sprinkle with cheese mixture. Place bowls on a baking sheet. Broil
- for 2-3 minutes or until cheese is lightly golden. Yield: 8
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving equals 388 calories, 21 g fat (12 g saturated fat), 56 mg cholesterol, 1,293 mg sodium, 29 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 15 g protein.
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.