- rise until doubled, about 30 minutes.
- With fingertips, make several dimples over top of dough. Brush with
- remaining tablespoon of oil. Blot tomato slices with paper towels.
- Arrange tomato slices and olives over dough; sprinkle with oregano
- and salt.
- Bake at 375° for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 8
Nutrition Facts: 1 slice equals 142 calories, 4 g fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 269 mg sodium, 24 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 starch, 1/2 fat.