Fluffy Raspberry Salad
I've modified this recipe slightly since I first served it for Thanksgiving dinner many years ago. It's always a hit.Teresa Shattuck, Oak Park, Illinois
32-40 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 3 packages (3 ounces each) raspberry gelatin
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) orange gelatin
- 5 cups boiling water
- 4 packages (10 ounces each) frozen sweetened raspberries
- 1 jar (20 ounces) chunky applesauce
- 3 cups miniature marshmallows
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream, whipped
- Dissolve gelatin in boiling water. Add raspberries; stir until
- thawed. Stir in applesauce. Refrigerate until partially set.
- Fold in the marshmallows and whipped cream. Pour into two 13-in. x
- 9-in. dishes. Refrigerate until firm. Yield: 32-40 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (3/4 cup) equals 87 calories, 4 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 16 mg cholesterol, 16 mg sodium, 12 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.