- mixture. Stir in walnuts and chocolate-covered raisins.
- Pour into a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Bake at
- 350° for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the
- center comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack.
- For frosting, in a large bowl, cream the butter, cream cheese and
- confectioners' sugar. Add milk and orange extract; beat until
- smooth. Frost bars. Decorate with sprinkles if desired. Cut into
- bars. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 4 dozen.
Nutrition Facts: 1 piece equals 162 calories, 8 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 23 mg cholesterol, 67 mg sodium, 21 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.