Fluffy Lemon-Lime Pie
You can't go wrong with this refreshing treat sent in my Mrs. C.G. Rowland. The Chattanooga, Tennessee reader simply mixes together three ingredients, puts the combination into a prepared crust and pops it in the refrigerator.
6-8 ServingsPrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 1 envelope (.13 ounce) unsweetened lemon-lime soft drink mix
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- In a large bowl, dissolve soft drink mix in milk; fold in whipped
- topping. Spoon into crust. Cover and refrigerate for 3 hours or
- until set. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 399 calories, 16 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 23 mg cholesterol, 211 mg sodium, 57 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 6 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.