- In a small bowl, combine frosting, sugar, lemon extract and 2-3 drops
- food coloring if desired. Beat until smooth, scraping bowl
- frequently. Frost cupcakes, setting aside some frosting for
- Unroll fondant according to package directions. Cut with
- flower-shaped fondant or cookie cutters. Stack fondant cutouts as
- desired; use reserved frosting to attach fondant pieces together.
- Decorate cupcakes as desired. Yield: about 16 cupcakes.
Editor's Note: Rolled fondant and fondant cut-outs are available in craft stores near the cake decorating supplies.