- Bake at 350° for 40-50 minutes or until a toothpick inserted
- near the center comes out with a few moist crumbs. Cool on a wire
- rack for 20 minutes.
- Carefully run a knife around edge of pan to loosen; remove sides of
- pan and cool completely. Frost with Chocolate Ganache if desired.
- Garnish with strawberries and mint if desired. Yield: 16 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 138 calories, 11 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 72 mg cholesterol, 88 mg sodium, 8 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.