- turn pink. Add the broth, pimientos, Worcestershire sauce, dill,
- chives, salt and cayenne; heat through. Remove from the heat; stir
- in bread crumbs.
- Spoon about 1/2 cup stuffing onto each fillet; roll up. Place seam
- side down in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Drizzle with
- butter and lemon juice. Sprinkle with seasonings. Bake, uncovered,
- at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a
- fork. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 stuffed flounder fillet equals 357 calories, 23 g fat (14 g saturated fat), 187 mg cholesterol, 476 mg sodium, 9 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 28 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.