- In a large skillet, melt butter. Add the onion, celery and green
- pepper; saute until tender. Add shrimp; cook and stir until shrimp
- turn pink. Add the broth, pimientos, Worcestershire sauce, dill,
- chives, salt and cayenne; heat through. Remove from the heat; stir
- in bread crumbs.
- Spoon about 1/2 cup stuffing onto each fillet; roll up. Place seam
- side down in a greased 9-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Drizzle with
- butter and lemon juice. Sprinkle with seasonings. Bake, uncovered,
- at 375° for 15-20 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a
- fork. Yield: 2 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving equals 353 calories, 25 g fat (15 g saturated fat), 163 mg cholesterol, 507 mg sodium, 8 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 24 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.