- In a large saucepan coated with cooking spray, saute the celery,
- carrots and onion in remaining oil until tender. Stir in the white
- kidney beans, tomatoes, broth, cabbage, green beans and remaining
- Italian seasoning, salt and pepper.
- Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; stir in meatballs. Simmer, uncovered,
- for 15-20 minutes or until green beans are tender. Sprinkle with
- cheese. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 cup equals 254 calories, 10 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 62 mg cholesterol, 748 mg sodium, 21 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 19 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 lean meat, 1 starch, 1 vegetable, 1 fat.