Whitefish with a delicious sauce made from tomato soup, mushrooms, cheese, and spices. Brought to you by dLife®
4 ServingsPrep:5 min. Cook: 20 min.
- 16 ounces scrod or other white fish, cut into 4 pieces,
- Olive oil cooking spray
- 10-3/4 ounces condensed tomato soup
- 1/2 cup undrained canned sliced mushrooms
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon onion flakes
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Lightly coat skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium. Brown
- fish 2 - 3 minutes on each side.
- In mixing bowl, combine tomato soup and undrained mushrooms. Stir in
- Italian seasoning, onion flakes, and Parmesan cheese.
- Spoon sauce mixture evenly over fish, reduce heat to low, and simmer
- 15 - 20 minutes, until fish flakes easily with fork.
- Spoon equal amounts onto warm plates and serve.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving equals 396 calories, 15 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 794 mg sodium, 14 g carbohydrate, 48 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 6-1/4 lean meat, 3/4 starch, 3/4 fat, 1/4 meat, 1/4 vegetable.