Substitute with your favorite brand of frozen breaded fish.
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 2 packages (11.4 ounces each) frozen crunchy breaded fish fillets
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 2 teaspoons stone-ground mustard
- 1 teaspoon horseradish sauce
- 2 to 4 drops hot pepper sauce
- 1-1/2 cups deli coleslaw
- 6 hamburger buns, split
- Bake fish according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a small
- bowl, combine the mayonnaise, parsley, ketchup, mustard, horseradish
- sauce and hot pepper sauce until blended.
- Spoon 1/4 cup coleslaw onto the bottom of each bun; top with two
- pieces of fish. Spread with sauce; replace bun tops. Yield: 6
Nutrition Facts: 1 sandwich with 2 tablespoons sauce equals 588 calories, 36 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 39 mg cholesterol, 1,165 mg sodium, 52 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 14 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon