Fine Herb Butter
My dinner guests are impressed when they see these decorative flavorful butter pats on the table. I cut them in different shapes for variety. They're so easy to have on hand, stored in the freezer, and make an attractive complement to rolls, bread or fish. Pam Duncan
8 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + freezing
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons minced chives
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh tarragon
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- In a small bowl, combine the butter, parsley, chives, tarragon, lemon
- juice and pepper; beat until well blended.
- Spread on a baking sheet to 1/2-in. thickness. Freeze until firm. Cut
- into shapes with small cookie cutter. Yield: about 1 cup.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 202 calories, 23 g fat (14 g saturated fat), 61 mg cholesterol, 232 mg sodium, trace carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein.