- reserved pastry. Arrange over wrapped steaks; brush shapes with egg.
- Bake at 425° for 20-25 minutes or until pastry is golden brown
- and meat reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a meat
- thermometer should read 145°; medium, 160°; well-done,
- In a small bowl, combine sauce ingredients. Serve with steaks. Yield:
- 2 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 pastry-wrapped steak with 1 tablespoon sauce equals 1,135 calories, 70 g fat (24 g saturated fat), 230 mg cholesterol, 673 mg sodium, 72 g carbohydrate, 9 g fiber, 54 g protein.