- mixture. Divide dough in half; cover and refrigerate for at least 3
- In a saucepan, combine the first eight filling ingredients. Bring to
- a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 4-6 minutes or until the
- fruit is tender and liquid is absorbed, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from the heat; stir in pecans. Cool to room temperature.
- Roll out each portion of dough between two pieces of waxed paper into
- a 10-in. x 8-in. rectangle. Cut each into two 10-in. x 4-in.
- rectangles. Spread 1/2 cup filling down the center of each
- rectangle. Starting at a long side, fold dough over filling; fold
- other side over top. Pinch to seal seams and edges. Place seam side
- down on parchment paper-lined baking sheets.
- Bake at 375° for 10-15 minutes or until lightly browned. Cut each
- rectangle diagonally into 1-in. strips. Remove to wire racks to
- cool. Combine glaze ingredients; drizzle over cookies. Yield: About
- 2-1/2 dozen.
Nutrition Facts: 2 cookies equals 259 calories, 10 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 31 mg cholesterol, 151 mg sodium, 42 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 3 g protein.