Fiesta Shrimp Cocktail
"Impress your guests by serving this appetizer in a martini glass or other fancy stemware. I make this every time I have a fancy dinner party and it's always a big hit."
Linda Stemen, Monroeville, Indiana
6 ServingsPrep: 20 min. + chilling
- 1 pound cooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 1/2 cup Olive Garden Signature Italian Dressing
The salad dressing you love at Olive Garden is now available to use at home on salads, sandwiches, veggies and more!
See More Recipes >
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1/8 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- Romaine leaves
- In a large bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. Cover and
- refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Arrange romaine in eight cocktail glasses or serving dishes. Using a
- slotted spoon, add about 1/2 cup shrimp mixture to each. Yield: 6
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving equals 134 calories, 5 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 115 mg cholesterol, 359 mg sodium, 6 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 16 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.