"I adapted this recipe to suit our taste for spicy food," writes Debbie Purdue of Freeland, Michigan. "The ravioli taste like mini enchiladas. I serve them with a Mexican-inspired salad and pineapple sherbet for dessert."
4-6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 package (25 ounces) frozen beef ravioli
- 1 can (10 ounces) enchilada sauce
- 1 cup salsa
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- Cook ravioli according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large
- skillet, combine enchilada sauce and salsa. Cook and stir over
- medium heat until heated through.
- Drain ravioli; add to sauce and gently stir to coat. Top with cheese
- and olives. Cover and cook over low heat for 3-4 minutes or until
- cheese is melted. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 470 calories, 20 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 74 mg cholesterol, 1,342 mg sodium, 48 g carbohydrate, 6 g fiber, 23 g protein.