Fiesta Corn Salad
We first had this salad at our daughter's home in California. It's wonderful with a meat-and-potatoes dinner, or served for lunch with chunks of French bread.
4-6 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) whole-kernel corn, drained
- 1 cup chopped fresh tomato
- 1 cup chopped peeled cucumber
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup diced green or sweet red pepper
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1/2 cup bottled Olive Garden Signature Italian Dressing
The salad dressing you love at Olive Garden is now available to use at home on salads, sandwiches, veggies and more!
See More Recipes >
- Combine all ingredients. Chill several hours before serving. Yield:
- 4-6 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (3/4 cup) equals 140 calories, 8 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 546 mg sodium, 13 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 2 g protein.