Fiesta Corn Chip Salad
Whenever I share this corn salad with friends and family, the recipe is always requested! Quick and easy and great alongside just about any main course!
10 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 2 cans (15-1/4 ounces each) whole kernel corn, drained
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, chopped
- 1 cup Hellmann's® Real Mayonnaise
Rich and creamy, Hellman's® Real Mayonnaise makes your sides and sandwiches more tasty!
See More Recipes >
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 package (9-1/4 ounces) chili cheese-flavored corn chips, crushed
- In a large bowl, combine the corn, cheese, red pepper, mayonnaise,
- salt and pepper. Chill until serving. Just before serving, stir in
- corn chips. Yield: 10 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 3/4 cup equals 463 calories, 35 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 28 mg cholesterol, 789 mg sodium, 25 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 8 g protein.