- drumsticks together. Rub with remaining oil; sprinkle with remaining
- salt and pepper. Place breast side up on a rack in a shallow
- roasting pan.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 1 to 1-1/2 hours or until a meat
- thermometer reads 180° for hens and 165° for stuffing,
- basting occasionally with orange juice. Cover loosely with foil if
- hens brown too quickly. Cover and let stand for 10 minutes before
- serving. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 stuffed hen equals 1,144 calories, 76 g fat (20 g saturated fat), 366 mg cholesterol, 990 mg sodium, 51 g carbohydrate, 6 g fiber, 65 g protein.