- chicken. Bake 1-1/4 to 1-3/4 hours longer or until a meat
- thermometer reads 180°, basting every 30 minutes. Cover loosely
- with foil if chicken browns too quickly. Cover and let stand for 15
- minutes before carving chicken.
- Pour drippings and apple mixture into a blender; skim fat. Cover and
- process until blended. Transfer to a large saucepan. Stir in the
- vinegar, honey and remaining broth and rosemary; heat through. Serve
- with chicken. Yield: 6 servings (5 cups gravy).
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving equals 731 calories, 39 g fat (14 g saturated fat), 199 mg cholesterol, 626 mg sodium, 35 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 58 g protein.
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.