- doubled, about 1-1/2 hours.
- For filling, mix sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl. Punch down
- dough. Turn onto a lightly floured surface; roll into a 24-in. x
- 6-in. rectangle. Sprinkle cinnamon-sugar lengthwise down one half of
- the dough. Fold dough lengthwise over filling; pinch seam to seal.
- Transfer to a greased baking sheet, seam side down. Shape into a
- ring, pinching ends together to seal. Cover with a kitchen towel;
- let rise in a warm place until doubled, about 1 hour.
- Bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from
- pan to a wire rack to cool completely. For topping, mix the
- confectioners' sugar, vanilla and enough milk to reach desired
- consistency. Spread over cake; sprinkle with colored sugars. Yield:
- 1 cake (16 slices).
Nutrition Facts: 1 slice equals 332 calories, 11 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 88 mg cholesterol, 368 mg sodium, 54 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein.