Festive Feta Cheese Ball
“I was inspired to come up with this recipe when I was asked to bring an appetizer for a party. Everyone loved it!” Cinde Ryan - Gig Harbor, Washington
16 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 teaspoons ranch salad dressing mix
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup crumbled cooked bacon
- 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- Assorted crackers
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Add feta cheese and
- dressing mix; mix well. Shape into a ball.
- In a small bowl, combine the Parmesan cheese, bacon and dill weed;
- roll cheese ball in Parmesan mixture. Wrap tightly in plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour or until firm. Serve with crackers.
- Yield: 2 cups.
Nutrition Facts: 2 tablespoons (calculated without crackers) equals 122 calories, 11 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 35 mg cholesterol, 313 mg sodium, 2 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 4 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.