- Cool on a wire rack.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Beat in
- the orange juice and peel, vanilla and cinnamon. Add eggs; beat on
- low speed just until combined. Pour filling over crust.
- Return pan to baking sheet. Bake at 325° for 45-50 minutes or
- until center is almost set. Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes.
- Carefully run a knife around edge of pan to loosen; cool 1 hour
- longer. Refrigerate overnight.
- In a large saucepan, combine the cranberries, sugar and water. Bring
- to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 3 minutes. Combine
- cornstarch and orange juice until smooth; stir into cranberry
- mixture. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until
- Remove from the heat; cool to room temperature. Stir in pecans. Spoon
- over cheesecake. Refrigerate until chilled. Yield: 12 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 slice equals 537 calories, 33 g fat (17 g saturated fat), 129 mg cholesterol, 299 mg sodium, 55 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 8 g protein.