- vegetables are just crisp-tender, about 5 minutes, stirring often.
- Stir in the broth, soup, tomatoes and seasonings; bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 30 minutes. Add shrimp; cook for
- about 10 minutes longer or until shrimp turn pink, stirring
- occasionally. Discard bay leaf. Stir in parsley. Serve soup in bowls
- over rice. Yield: 8-10 servings (2-1/2 quarts).
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 185 calories, 12 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 88 mg cholesterol, 627 mg sodium, 9 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 11 g protein.