- center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from
- pans to wire racks to cool completely.
- For frosting, in a small bowl, beat the melted chips, cream cheese,
- vanilla and salt until light and fluffy. Beat in confectioners'
- sugar and milk. Spread frosting between layers and over top and
- sides of cake. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 12 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 piece equals 545 calories, 23 g fat (13 g saturated fat), 81 mg cholesterol, 409 mg sodium, 78 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 10 g protein.