- Cover and bake at 375° for 30 minutes. Uncover; sprinkle with
- remaining cheese and top with tortilla chips.
- Bake 10-15 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Let stand for 10
- minutes before serving. Garnish with olives, guacamole, tomatoes and
- sour cream if desired. Yield: 12 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (calculated without optional ingredients) equals 448 calories, 19 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 57 mg cholesterol, 1,240 mg sodium, 43 g carbohydrate, 8 g fiber, 22 g protein.
Wine: Medium-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.