Favorite Chicken Salad Sandwiches
Whether I make enough for just the two of us or increase the amounts for a social occasion, I always get a request for this recipe. There's a nice mixture of flavors with the pickles and ripe olives, and a good crunch from the celery.
2 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 cup shredded cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1 tablespoon chopped green onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped ripe olives
- 2 tablespoons chopped dill pickle
- 1/4 cup Hellmann's® Real Mayonnaise
Rich and creamy, Hellman's® Real Mayonnaise makes your sides and sandwiches more tasty!
See More Recipes >
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 4 slices sourdough bread, toasted
- 2 lettuce leaves
- In a small bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. Spread over two
- toast slices; top with lettuce and remaining toast. Yield: 2
Nutrition Facts: 1 sandwich equals 537 calories, 29 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 72 mg cholesterol, 989 mg sodium, 39 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 28 g protein.